Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Progress!

One of the things I'm hoping to do while living in a tropical locale, is to work. I'm hoping it will be something like what I'm doing now - Community Management for Fantastic Contraption. It's an all-day chore that does soak up a lot of my time, but it's a lot of fun and it comes naturally for me. 

Best of all, it's a service that's hard to come by in the gaming world.

To that end, I went and ordered myself a batch of business cards yesterday. They should be ready by Friday. I will be taking those business cards with my to the Game Developers Conference in San Fransisco, the 3rd week of March. I've already mapped out my schedule for attending the conferences there and it looks like it'll be a real fun time.

Last week marked the launch of the Fantastic Contest - giving away 10 iPods! A bunch of site changes came along with the package and they didn't behave exactly as planned on the test server...  frustrating to say the least. Things are a bit stressful but we're working out all the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment