Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Social Weekend

Took some pictures on my crazy weekend! Feel free to watch my Flickr photostream for more great shots like the one to the left there. I think it would look fabulous up against a black backdrop.

I've been busy just being social - spent the weekend in Nanaimo with some new friends and doing some light partying, picked up a copy of Rock Band 2 (Beer Crisis lives again!), and doing some of that web contract work every night. 

I suppose the biggest news is that Fantastic Contraption released the iPhone version of their game on Saturday! It's already got nearly all 5-star-reviews and is truly going to be one of the great apps on the device. After just 3 days of being on the US market it's already cracked the top-100 in the app store, and it's sitting at #57 for games. Exciting times!

Still practicing with my camera and just trying to make some money. I've pretty much taken care of most of my finances now - I'm not scott free yet, still need to work for a few more months, but it's all looking rosy. All my responsibilities are taken care of and I just have to pay the occasional bill now.

I guess I'm not really telling the whole story - there's a bunch of personal stuff going on in the background too, so it's not like my life is being incredibly dull. I'm having a blast and I'm looking forward to what the rest of this year will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment