Friday, January 2, 2009

Post One

Aught-eight was a tough year. Lots of things went upside down with my life, and for better and worse I came through and survived to January First.

I truly believe I've been handed a rare opportunity. My life seemingly has me poised to change careers and truly strike off on a new direction. I have been merely surviving until this point.

This blog will be the 1-year story of how I become a successful human being.

A bold statement, to be sure. I am launching a new career, a new set of websites, and have my eyes set on ending up programming a flash-based game from a tropical beach somewhere. That's a far cry from working the same-ol' desk jobs and being tied to my house because of the responsibilities and goods I own.

As part of this success-story-style-project I am going to try to post every day on my progress. Any day I have news, that is.

For the record, I am starting from scratch: I have zero web presence and little gaming-industry experience. My tropical locale experience is limited to a single short vacation. I have a house I am renting that is full of material goods that I cannot walk away from at moment's notice. This has not been a project that is just being realized now and has been in planning for a long while.

This is a true bedtime story that will traverse from beginning to end...

And this is the Prologue post.

No comments:

Post a Comment