Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo-graphing


To help document the year to come, I've acquired myself a new camera. It's a proper Digital SLR with a few lenses - and I've been soaking up the last few weeks with taking shots in my spare time. Not much else going on. I like to think I'm taking some really neat shots though!

I've taken this nice shot of Aubrey walking down the train tracks in esquimalt. I really like the power poles in this shot, it makes it look a bit more old-timey I think.

Been doing some other stuff too, just browsing around and having fun, getting work done for Fantastic Contraption as well as my employer in Vancouver. Nothing too exciting.

The iPhone version of Fantastic Contraption will be coming out shortly! Can't wait. I think I will end up doing a video blog for them at some point.

Other stunning news: I lost both my hat and my wallet. On seperate days. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment