Monday, May 11, 2009

FrameWork Ends (For now)

Argh, I'm getting quite frustrated trying to get XML recording going properly. I'm going to have to end up making a completely new custom XML class that uses only in-game previously-defined objects.

That is to say, I can't build a generic version that fits a framework concept at all. 

With that said, I'm done work on my framework for a while! The last build I made was Number 5. I made the arena double-wide and turned on view focus by default; returned the pile of stoves; fixed up the zoom a bit more; and finally... Added a detonator. Just for kicks, press SHIFT to send out a shockwave. :)

I guess that means it's time to start focusing on my next game... Tentative titles: "Sachel Charge," "Time Bomb," and "Save the Day." No idea yet. Hm. What say a month for this one? Maybe 2 weeks? We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment