Sunday, June 7, 2009

Evil Birds


So I woke up ultra early this morning, despite a notsogood sleep, because...

Stupid goddamn birds. Squawking and caw-ing outside my window. Arrgh!

So instead I made a few small updates, bringing me up to Build 9:
  • Element size is now static
  • Drawing bonds now snaps-to the destination and changes color to indicate a fit
  • Viewport auto-zooms to the player character at what I think might end up being the default view size. Have to fix the zoom orientation still though.. it's a bit off.
  • Made bonds connect to the outside of the elements, not the inside. This helps them freely spin a bit when falling apart (and reduces collisions, increasing performance)
  • I've made quite a few test levels now, and I keep making the default level my latest one. The current one is pretty hard to beat, yet simple!
  • Several fixes to the editor.

1 comment:

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Bird feeders

    ReplyDelete