Unfortunately I don't have a huge update for this nice, big round number - just some minor gameplay changes.
- Score is back! You get points for moving in general;
- Plus 1000 points anytime you pick up a star with your feet;
- Plus 1000 points for every second remaining on the clock when you finish the level.
- Speaking of the clock, it's now level-based not stage-based. You get a set number of seconds to collect all the stars.
- You get a base alotment of 5 seconds per star to beat the level with starting at level 20.
- Before level 20 you get around 15 seconds per star and it slowly dwindles down as you move through the levels.
I'm not really a big fan of the points system, but it adds a level of replayability that the game otherwise lacks. Even finding out the best possible score on Level 1 is pretty fun!
I'll be looking to make a high score table in the near future. That'll add some excitement too.
What level can you get to? Do you think the later levels should allow more than 5 seconds per star? It gets fairly stressful after a while.