- Build 6 - with this build I finally got my spatial coordinates right.
- Build 7 - this build is a further step where I made my squid with a retardedly huge head
- Build 8 - my lil' guy is finally coming together and looking like a proper squid! I have his joints hooked up wrong but I'm pretty proud of him.
- Build 9 - I fixed up the squids joints and made him affected by gravity.
- Build 10 - shaped the head a little bit and prevents the arms from being affected by gravity. The long arms still are, just not the short ones.
- Build 11 - changed weight distributions in the squid's body and placed a few new planet types.
A fairly productive day - even if it is just easy-peasy object building, it was a lot of fun and really renewed my enthusiasm for the project.
My next goal will be getting the interface running properly. I've never dealt with mouse/graphics interactions before so this is completely new territory, and quite scary.